Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winner!

I totally won the pictured Wiimote charging station today. There was a contest on Crunchgear for these babies but you had to send them a picture of your Halloween costume. I didn't do that and they saved one prize for just anybody that e-mailed them. This morning I received the following e-mails:

My entry
On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Tyler <dont-taze-me-bro@hotmail.com> wrote:
pretty please.


His first reply (this morning):
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Peter <haha@crunchgear.com> wrote:
Send over your address, Tyler.


His second reply:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Peter <haha@crunchgear.com> wrote:
Wait a second. You didn't win, Tyler.


Ouch. His third (and hopefully final) reply:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Peter <haha@crunchgear.com> wrote:
Oh no. You did! Oops.


Hopefully, I'll see those babies on my doorstop in a few days.

No comments: