Sunday, January 30, 2011

Phone Camera Dump #1

I oughta make this a habit more often, but this is part 1 of the photos that were taken with my phone in the last 18 months or so.

Ada and Kate rocking at Cracker Barrel.
SLC Farmer's Market
Me and Coach Boylen
Kate and her cousin Grace
Ada at Applebee's
Kate at Applebee's
Alison with some random dragonl
Our cruise ship from 2009

Ada and Kate - Halloween 2009
Utes Blackout 2009
Model of Station Park in Farmington, UT
Utah State/Boise State game
Celebrating Real Salt Lake's national championship
Ada - Christmas morning 2009
Having a good time at Lowe's
Ice cream at Baskin Robbins
Our living room wall
NCAA basketball tournament 2010 in Salt Lake City at EnergySolutions Arena
Ada stuck in the kindergarten playground toy

Don't fret, there are more to come.

2 comments:

alisquire said...

Love it!

T.Irwin said...

Yay! I love them all!! Of course, I love pictures!

I have to say that Ada makes me laugh.