Sunday, March 31, 2024

Oregon - Day 8

Day 8 - Whale Watching - August 10, 2018

Today our adventure was to head out to sea for a little whale watching. 


Alison and I went on a walk first thing in the morning. Stopped by some tide pools.



If I ever make a rap album, this will be my cover. 



Ada and Ella at the marina. 




Sea dogs waiting for any fish scraps. 


Here we go!



Look at these little sailors.



Success!




Lots of sea lions. 


Isaac.


Lyla.


Alison is totally in her element. 


Grandma keeping the grandkids warm in the cabin. 


Lyla and I ended the day spending a few hours on the beach making sand castles.  This was lots of fun. 


Our creation was pretty impressive, I must say.


Ended the day with the nightly dance party!


Tomorrow we check-out and start the drive home. 

No comments: