Thursday, February 22, 2007

She's 7 Months

Ada is 7-months old today. She has such a unique personality and it is so exciting to watch her grow. We have added lots of pictures to our space and written about her growth as well.

More important than Ada's 7-month birthday though, is that it is my 1/2 birthday. With that in mind, now is a good time for everybody to start planning their gifts for me. I have updated my wishlist and there are items there for any budget. Pick something nice out and happy shopping.

2 comments:

alisquire said...

I can probably afford to get you the Fresca...

Clark said...

Why get a nice set of 6 Harry Potter hardbacks when you know another one is just coming out in 144 days? Then you'll always have this almost complete set with a 7th book hanging on. (Before anyone says anything, I have a friend's blog open which has a countdown to both the movie and book. I DO NOT know offhand how long until the book comes out.)