Monday, November 27, 2017

Ski Resort in Review - Brian Head

Resort #8 - Brian Head

Date -  February 18, 2017

Runs - 5

Rating -  (out of 5 stars)

I wasn't sure if we would be able to make it to the Southern Utah resorts or not.  However, we found out that my parents would be staying in my grandpa's house in La Verkin and Ada and I decided to join them.

We drove down separately and stopped at Brian Head on the way down.  I had never been up to this resort and I was surprised by how big the resort area was.


Also surprising was how few of the cars were from Utah.  I would guess that 50-60% of the cars were from California, 20% from Nevada and the remaining from Utah and other states.  For people from LA it is worth the drive to pay way less than the resorts down in their area.


I should have been taking pictures of the bra trees all season.  They're at nearly every resort and Ada would always get a kick out of them.


We brought our latex heads to wear at Brian Head.


Lunch in Cedar City while on our way to La Verkin.


We went to church in La Verkin then went up to Zion National Park.  It was rainy, so we didn't do any hikes but it was amazing to see waterfalls all over the walls of Zion Canyon from the rain. 

Up Next: Eagle Point

No comments: