Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ski Resort in Review - Snow Basin

Resort #6 - Snow Basin

Date -  January 21, 2016

Runs - 1

Rating -  (out of 5 stars)

I know this will be blasphemy to most of the folks that grew up near me in Layton, but I've never really liked Snow Basin.  I rarely skied there growing up and every time I went it was so dang windy that it always seemed like it took a lot of extra effort to get downhill.

It took us 45 minutes to get from Trapper's Loop to the resort due to traffic, which wasn't a great start.  I dropped Ada and Kate off at their ski school lessons, then I went off on my own to ski.  It was really crowded (Saturday crowds) and I think I wasn't feeling super great.  I took one lift up the mountain and didn't enjoy fighting the wind and blowing snow so instead I took a nap in the lodge.





Next up: Deer Valley

No comments: