Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fall 2006 School Schedule

School has now been going on for about a week and a half. It's going to be a busy semester, but it shouldn't be a bad one. I've got to prioritize my time a little better because it is awfully hard to study at home with a new baby here. On the converse, It's not terribly fun to not be home either because she is so cute! Here is my schedule for the semester (you can click on it to enlarge it).


As you can see Wednesdays are my long days. I have Microwave Engineering I and Bioengineering I on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and Semiconductor Physics on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My Senior Thesis class on Tuesdays is actually just a time that I will meet with my senior project advisor. It won't necessarily be at that time on Tuesdays. On Wednesdays I also have a lab for Microwave Engineering I, and a lab lecture and lab for Semiconductor Physics. Friday afternoon is my lab for Bioengineering I.

This semester I am also taking a testing lab (on my own) in which I test a chip that I designed last semester and I've got to find time to work on my senior design project. I will just have to squeeze these into my schedule when possible.

I am also planning on working 20 hours a week during the semester. I will mainly work on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 8 hours each and then 4 hours on some other day... Now that I am a senior in the program, I also got a raise. I was previously making $17/hour and now I will be making $18.50/hour. It's a better rate than any other internship that I know of. What a blessing!

I leave with mom and dad for the UCLA vs. Utah game tomorrow. Hopefully the Utes will be able to get the W. Posted by Picasa

No comments: