- The few days before today were just beautiful. Today it snowed heavily from 2:00-8:00 and driving home from work on the interstate my undercarriage was dragging along the snow in the middle of the lane. Another good reason for me to try and lose a few pounds. We've had at least 3 storms dropping 8-12" of snow and many more dropping fewer inches.
- I've had 3 job interviews this week.
- I'm excited to have another girl (if you didn't read that on Al's blog, we found out Monday that we are having a girl). Hopefully Ada and Baby Who Shall Not Yet Be Named will enjoy playing with each other.
- I've had a miserable cold the last few days. I think that I have a pretty high pain threshold (I stayed at school all day after I broke my arm in 4th grade in 1st recess) but I'm a huge wuss, pansy, wimp, etc. when it comes to body aches and chest/gut pain.
- I often wonder if Ada isn't a prodigy.
- I saw this article the other day about the coldest places in the world. I lived in Russia (and it was cold) but I was in a comparatively warm part of Russia. Send this article to anybody complaining of the cold (unless they live in Yakutsk).
- I drive through 23 lights going to work and 24 lights coming home. If they're not timed very well it can take a long time...
- We went to dinner yesterday at Romano's Macaroni Grill for Valentine's Day. They've got good bread.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
A few tidbits from the last week: