Sunday, June 22, 2008

Twitter

With the impending birth of my second daughter, I have decided to set up a twitter feed. From the description on the twitter website:
Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
Basically, if you can't get enough tysqui in your life, then this is just the way to get it. You want more cowbell? I've got more cowbell. You may have also noticed that I added my tweets to the top of my blog. Feel free to follow my tweets here (you can even subscribe to my tweets RSS feed - can it get any better?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty pointless website. Obviously, someone had little to nothing to do and decided to set up the website. We definitely get enough tysqui right here in this blog. j/k. Anyways, I still think it sounds like a pointless website.

tysqui said...

Most everything I do is pointless. This, at the very least, keeps with the same theme... :)