Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Amsterdam - Day 1

Day 1 - SLC to AMS - March 29, 2018

Time to start another adventure.  Our original flight itinerary had us leaving SLC at 8:35 and flying to Toronto, Canada.

That flight was cancelled and we were re-routed through Denver.  The downside, was that our flight from SLC to DEN left at a miserable 5:30AM!


I'm reading the Diary of Anne Frank aloud to the kiddos. We didn't finish before visiting her house, but we had read enough for the girls to get a good feel for Anne.


I sure don't know why I have this photo of this guy on my phone. Alison will have to comment to let us know.  Maybe it's the guy's small hands?


Long layover in Toronto.  We originally thought we would have enough time to go visit the city or Niagara Falls, but after our schedule adjustment we just hung out at the airport for 7 hours.






We finally boarded our flight at 7:00PM, arriving in Amsterdam the following morning.

Tomorrow, our adventure in the Netherlands begins!

2 comments:

alisquire said...

Ha! I'm pretty sure I took that Zac Efron pic to send to Michelle

tysqui said...

I'm certain she enjoyed it!