Saturday, June 23, 2007

It Was A Wedding!


If you read Alison's blog then you may already know that my brother Jordan got married to Morgan Chatwin on Thursday. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and the ceremony was excellent. They had the wedding dinner on Wednesday evening at Eaglewood Golf Course in North Salt Lake. Being the best man and all, I had a chance to share a few thoughts (which I might add went very well).

After the wedding we ate at The Pantry at the Lion House. It was the first time for both Alison and myself. We both enjoyed it and would certainly consider eating there again.

Their wedding reception was held in my parents backyard. The yard looked great but it was a little warm outside for most of the reception. Of course their car was decorated in the usual fashion complete with dragging aluminum cans (litterbugs). When Alison and I got married our car was also decorated and I wasn't terribly pleased by this (even though I didn't even have to clean it up). To make up for my anger over our car being decorated, I took it upon myself to wash Jordan and Morgan's car while they are away. I think that I've now made up for any previous indiscretions (over the car that is).

**I don't have a copy of Jordan and Morgan getting married so please enjoy the above random couple in front of the Salt Lake Temple (which I kifed from some unknown website).

No comments: