Thursday, June 28, 2007

Link Dump, Barf and a Video

Alison and I haven't been feeling very well the last couple of days. We either had some food poisoning or a short case of the stomach flu. My incident started yesterday afternoon at around 4:30 and lasted about 22 hours. For me, the worst part of being sick is that I don't get any paid time off from my job so by taking a sick day, Alison and I basically lose out on $150+ that I would have made that day. I only puked three times but pooped as many times in that 22 hour period as I normally do in 3 1/2 weeks...

On to a cleaner subject - Here are a few interesting links:
  • For everybody that loves Jamba Juice as much as I do, wisebread has posted a coupon for a buy one get one free. See the post here.
  • If you were to dig a hole straight through the Earth, where would you come out? See here.
  • I love roller coasters and I've been on many of the best. Check out the roller coaster database.
  • Another map, this one with options to see how the Earth looks from the Sun, the moon or other places in real time.
Lastly, here's a funny video from Google Video:

No comments: