Monday, March 10, 2008

On my mind

Here are a few things that have been on my mind lately:

  • While the Shaq trade hasn't worked out as well as the Phoenix Suns had hoped (unless their sole purpose in acquiring him was to allow them to beat the Spurs), here's what the Onion had to report about the Shaq trade (read the whole article, it's great):
"Claiming he was initially excited at the prospect of playing for a legitimate championship contender, new Phoenix Suns center Shaquille O'Neal admitted Monday that, upon reading about the phenomenon of massive stellar explosions popularly known as supernovas, he is now terrified of the entire organization."
  • There have been two performances on American Idol that I loved. One is by a 17 year-old boy from Murray, David Archuleta who is incredible singing "Imagine" and the second is David Cook singing Lionel Richie's "Hello":


  • I don't think that I've shared this video here before either, but it's a good one. Presenting Charlie (not the unicorn again):

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Those have been my two favorite performances on Idol too.

T.Irwin said...

LOL! I loved this video of Charlie biting the kids finger. I love his face!

And for the record I LOVE CHARLIE THE UNICORN. I watched it at work today for a laugh. "Let's go to candy mountain!" LOL~!