Wednesday, December 14, 2005

2 finals down, 2 to go

Well, I'm halfway done. Today I had my math (Partial Differential Equations) final exam. It was about the same as my other 2 tests in that class. Long and hard but as long as the grader is as lenient as usual then I will have no problems. This may be the first math class that I have gotten an A in. That will be nice for a change. After the test I was able to sell my book back to the bookstore for $53.25. I bought it off a friend for ~$25 or so. I hope that he didn't want it back...

Yesterday I went to the dentist. I actually enjoy going to the dentist for the most part. My dental attendence has waned lately - this was the first time that I have been since Alison and I were married (29+ months ago). Good news: no cavities, bad news: I've got to get a couple of fillings replaced.

Yesterday I also went and did service for Deseret Transportation. They are the shipping arm of the church. They move all of the humanitarian products coast to coast. They are located out by the main distribution center on 17th south. I went there and washed a semi-trailor. They have a big garage that they pull the trailor into and then I used a couple of high pressure washers and brushes to scrub the whole outside of the trailor. It wasn't too bad. Our Elder's Quorum gets to do this 3 or 4 times every 3 months or so. I felt that if I was going to recruit other elders to do this each week in Elder's Quorum then I needed to know what I was talking about.

Well, everything seems to be going well around here. It's probably time for me to get back to my studying. Only 11 days until Christmas (I haven't even started my shopping yet - that comes after finals). ~ciao!

No comments: