Monday, December 12, 2005

Jazz beat Pistons?!


Today I had my first Final. It was in ECE 3500 Signals and Systems. I'll be honest. It was probably the worst test that I have ever taken. I knew how to do about half of the test and the rest... well it was a dropping curveball and I only hit fastballs. I'm praying that the curve will bend in my favor, but somebody's got to be at the bottom and it may as well be me, right? Interested in this class? Check out the class website http://www.ece.utah.edu/~ee3500/.

We got a letter from Jordan today. It sounds like he is doing well. I think that I might make a blog of his mission for people to view and access. We'll see. I don't have too much time to spare so if I do, it needs to be low maintenance. I think that I can make it so that it will only need a few minutes of attention each week.

I've enjoyed learning how to create and maintain this blog. I see that there is a lot that can be done so I have a lot to learn.

Yesterday (Sunday Dec. 11) I was sustained and set apart as the new Elder's Quorum President. I have 2 wonderful counselors in Adam Jensen and Matt Chandler. I think that we will be able to get the things done that need to be gotten done and hopefully, we can keep things running as smoothly as they have been. I don't know either of the lads too well but I look forward to working more with them.

Tonite I went with Dude (Alison's brother), George (father-in-law) and Hyrum (brother-in-law) to the Jazz game. The Jazz have been horrible at home this year and we expected them to get creamed by the Detroit Pistons (15-2), 10-1 on the road. The Jazz were done by 13 at half and we expected the game to be over, but the Pistons only scored 27 points in the second half and the Jazz won by 14. It was an awesome game. Read about it http://www.nba.com/games/20051212/DETUTA/recap.html (with video highlights as well).

Looks like it's about time to feed the fish.



This is me!

No comments: