Thursday, October 12, 2006

Midterms...

I hate midterms... This week has been very busy. I've actually only had one test this week, one last week and I've got one next week. My test this week was in Microwave Engineering. It was really tough but it's not extremely stressful because we have two midterms and there will be 2 portions on the final. The higher score of the two will go towards my grade. Therefore, even if I bombed this one, I have a second chance to redeem myself. If you want to see an example of the test I took see here (If you understand this stuff, next time offer to help before I go and submit myself to such torture).

Everything else here has been going well. Ada has been quite fussy this week. We thought she may be sick or have an earache, but now we are thinking that she is actually teething. It's quite a bit earlier than most babies but it's not unheard of. She is 11 1/2 weeks old and I think that the average is around 6 months. She just wants to chew on things when she is awake - which is unusual for her. She hasn't been sleeping as well - and we are guessing that this is because she is sometimes in pain. She seems to be doing better today though. Here is a picture of Ada at 11 weeks.

No comments: