Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Real Life Success Story

A real life success story. I've had a wishlist on Froogle for more than a year and a half. Regardless, I've never received anything off of it - that is until just over a week ago. As you can tell, I was stoked. Abby bought me a late birthday present of an item that came directly from my wishlist. In case you were wondering, she got me The Truman Show with Jim Carrey. And to top it off, just last week, I got 2 more items from my wishlist. I had $40 to spend at Best Buy and Alison and I bought Franz Ferdinands new disk "You Could Have It So Much Better" and the movie version of "The Phantom of the Opera." It has obviously been a good month for the wishlist. We got the $40 because we signed up for Best Buy's reward zone when we bought our new computer and they gave us a percentage back. Turns out to be a pretty sweet deal I guess. As always you can see what else I am wishing for here!

No comments: