Here are few of my 2008 Resolutions:
1. Obtain at least a 3.5 GPA spring semester.
2. Read the Book of Mormon, study a principle of Russian grammar and floss every day.
3. Exercise at least 5 days a week (more on the exercise program that I've been following since September in a later post).
4. Lose 25 lbs by summer (see my previous post).
As for family resolutions, the Squire family resolves to:
1. Hold Family Home Evening every week.
2. Attend the temple at least 6 times.
3. Save $20 a week in an emergency fund.
4. Read 4 books a day to Ada.