Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Boy its been a busy week - That's why I'm a few days late on posting my annual Halloween message. Our Halloween was a pretty good one. On Monday (the day before Halloween) we went to the Squire party and Tuesday we were able to stay home a hand out candy to the few kids that came around Trick-or-Treating. We didn't take Ada out to trick-or-treat, instead I just made sure to hide some candy from the stash that we had to give to kids. You can see what Alison, Ada and I all dressed up as below.


As nice as the Dalmation Print suit was, I decided to spice it up a little more underneath my hat. You can see my sweet mohawk below. I had the mohawk from Monday to Wednesday but decided that I should probably cut it off for work, church, normality, etc. It was fun while it lasted.


Don't we look great?

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So cute! I love the Costume idea! and its so well executed! Happy Halloween!