Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! It's a great holiday. Today Alison and I ate dinner at the Squire's with all of my siblings (except Jordan who is in Florida). It (the dinner) was fantastic. Alison and I brought Lion House rolls. We spent most of the morning making them and letting them rise and I must say, they turned out perfectly. We spent most of the day in at their house before we left to go to Alison's grandparent's house in Fruit Heights. The rest of her family was there and we were able to visit with them for a while.


It's been a busy Thanksgiving and its tough to find a little time to think about just what I am grateful for this year. For your reading pleaseure, here is a short list of what I am thankful for in 2006:


I am thankful for Alison and Ada and for Ada being a strong and healthy baby. I am thankful for the rest of our family and that we are able to see (most) of them so often. I am thankful for the chance that I have to go to school and study and learn. I am thankful for the Church and the opportunity that it gives me to serve others around me. I am thankful for my health and that we have a nice place to live and food to eat. Basically, I'm thankful that life is good!

No comments: