Sunday, January 21, 2007

American Idol...

Aside from all of the sports that Alison and I watch, there is only one show that I really enjoy watching and that is American Idol. I usually have to record it with Media Center and then watch it on the weekends because of school. I'm a big fan though.

This clip is from tryouts in Seattle. It is dedicated to my sister Rachelle - not because she looks like this lady (she doesn't) - but because she used to always be singing The Pussycat Dolls song "Don't Cha". (Alison also mentioned that this 'sexy' girl needs a bra) Decide for yourself.


Video: Don't Cha Wish...

***Isn't this a fitting post for my 100th?

1 comment:

Shanny said...

I've been a lurker, I'll admit, so I thought I should actually post something. I, too, am a big fan of American Idol. This girl was totally ridiculous - and I love how she looks and sounds exactly like her mom. I agree with Al, she definitely needs some more support.