Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Spring 2007 Schedule

boohoo. School starts today. It's always a little exciting to start a new semester but this is mainly because it means that I am getting closer to finishing. Won't that be nice? A snapshot of my schedule this semester is shown above. I am taking 15 credit hours. 6 graduate credits and 9 undergraduate credits. I was able to arrange my schedule so that I only have to go to school Tuesdays and Thursdays. This will leave the other days free to get my 20 hours in at work and do some homework.

The classes that am taking are:
ECE 4910 - Senior Thesis II
ECE 5325 - Wireless Communication
ECE 6730 - RF Int Circuit Design
PHYS 4060 - Observational Astronomy
RUSS 3560 - Russ & Soviet Culture

The Russian class is the last class I need to get a Russian minor. The Physics class counts as a technical elective for ECE and I've heard that it is easy in comparison with ECE classes. It looks like it will be a tough semester - that may mainly be because the classes will require time outside of class. Don't worry though, I'll let ya'll know soon enough!

No comments: