Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com


Wow! 2007 is already here. That's great and all but it just means that I'm that much closer to having to go back to school. That certainly doesn't sound fun. Alison and I rung in the new year by celebrating at Spencer and Korrin's (Alison's brother). They have had us over for New Year's the last couple of years. It's always fun to spend time playing games and talking about who would die this next year (Interesting fact: last year Korrin predicted Gerald Ford would die and lo and behold he did, just in the nick of time). Alison and I are both leaning towards Dick Clark as one of the next to go. I'm afraid I'm not too knowledgeable of the elderly famous people. Anybody have any thoughts on who's the next to go?

No comments: