Thursday, January 01, 2015

Disney World in Review

I wanted to write a final post in summary of our Disney World trip.  We did a lot of things that we wouldn't normally do and I want to have something to refer back to for the next time that we plan a trip to Disney World.

EDIT: I had planned on publishing all of my review in a single post.  Instead, they're all turning out to be pretty long-winded, so I've broken them out by topic:

Flights
Lodging
Transportation
Disney's Dining Plan
Magic Bands and Fastpass+
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Memory Maker/Photopass - Rather than doing a whole blog post on this topic, let me just put in a plug for the Memory Maker or Photopass system.  Basically you pay for the option to download all of the photographs that the Disney photographers take of you and your family in the park, as well as pictures from the rides.  I love not having to ask strangers to take pictures of our family, most of the photographers are decent and the downloaded pictures are fairly high quality.  I think we paid around $150 to add Memory Maker (Photopass) to our trip, but I was able to download nearly 2 GB of pictures and videos from our trip.

I'll update the links above as each review is published - DONE!

No comments: